Join the Fight for Clean Air!
GASP works to improve air quality to ensure human, environmental, and economic health in Southwestern PA and beyond. The more members we have, the more influential we are when we litigate, meet with decision makers, and speak to local elected officials. Our membership can make decision-makers pay attention. From coke ovens to diesel pollution, coal-fired power plants to Marcellus Shale–your support will make a difference.
How to become a GASP member
Please make a donation through PayPal. You may also send a check to our office, payable to GASP, or call in with your credit card information to 412.924.0604.
- Grassroots Supporters: $40 ($15 for limited income and students)
- Grassroots Contributors: $60
- Grassroots Patrons: $100
- Clean Air Defenders: $250
- Clean Air Protectors: $500
- Other: any amount is appreciated!
Gifts to GASP can also be made in other ways, such as in the form of a memorial donation or by including GASP in your will. See our Make a Gift page for more information.
Additional benefits of membership
- You’ll receive GASP’s respected, informative newsletter, the Hotline. It updates you on important local matters and tells you what GASP is doing about them.
- You’ll join GASP’s e-mail network. We send out action alerts that allow you to easily and quickly participate in local environmental matters.
- You’ll be invited to GASP meetings and forums. We host presentations from nationally recognized leaders on environmental matters and we provide a forum for debate of critical local issues.
- You’ll get the satisfaction of knowing that you’re helping to create a cleaner, healthier environment for our region and that you’re helping everyone to breathe more easily.
All contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Official registration and financial information of Group Against Smog and Pollution may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.