Fall 2001 (Mon/Fayette Special Edition)
- Mon/Fayette Special Edition Introduction: Economic Savior of the Mon Valley or Billion Dollar Boondoggle?
- Looking at the Toll Road through Seven Lenses
- The Mon/Fayette and the Southern Beltway — Boon or Boondoggle?
- Benefits of the Mon/Fayette Toll Road to the Mon Valley and Pittsburgh Region
- A Better Way Into, and Out of, Town
- Public Participation an Issue in Transportation Spending Decisions
- Are There Alternatives to New Toll Roads?
- Why a CANTR Member Opposes the Mon/Fayette and Southern Beltway Toll Roads
- Traffic Congestion and Urban Development
- Completion of the Mon/Fayette Expressway is Essential for Our Future
- Oakland and the Mon/Fayette Toll Road
- Resolution in Opposition to a Proposed Mon/Fayette Expressway Bypass Through the Township of Wilkins
- Planning for the Future in Hazelwood
- Mayor Tom Murphy’s letter to Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission
- Northern vs. Southern Routes of Mon/Fayette Toll Road
- Nine Mile Run Watershed Association
- The Mon/Fayette Toll Road: the Environmental View
- Perspectives: Not quite there on clean air
- Benzene and the Case for Hazardous Ambient Air Monitoring in Allegheny County
- Your Home Landscape – Armed Warfare, Part I
- An Update on Automobile Emissions Inspections in Pennsylvania
- “Avoid disclosure. Deny liability.”
- State OKs Building of Power Plant Burning Coal Wastes in Indiana Co.